Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex and the City Party


Last night was so much fun! Shannon and I decided to hit up Ketchup's Sex and the City Party. They had a DJ, dancing, cosmopolitans, and of course my target market for the Fashionably Late Club.


Using the excuse to our boyfriend & husband that we just had to go scout new members, Shannon and I got all glammed up for some serious fun! We danced, mingled, and made some new friends! We also ran into a couple of our long lost buddies!

The night was fabulous and we had a down right good time! I cannot wait to see the movie! When you are at Bridgestreet you feel like you are in a big city not Huntsville, AL so it was nice to get out of reality for a couple of hours. Oh and we met several ladies that were interested in coming to our next meeting! All in all a very successful spur of the moment girl's night out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, yay! Look how cute those pictures are! I had so much fun!! We definitely need to continue the girls nights.

Ashley Marie said...

Hey Benea you might not remember me, but I'm Ashley Tiffany and Michel's cousin,I saw your blog on Tiffany's and just thought I'd say hey! You should check out my blog it's ashleyms.blogspot.com