Being that it is time to make resolutions, I have decided to make a list of things I want to do before I turn 30. I have 6 years (and 2 months) to accomplish all of them!






1. See the Ball drop in Times Square
2. Eat at a 5 star Fine Dining Restaurant
3. Backpack Europe
4. Start my baton business
5. Get kissed at the Eiffel Tower
6. Get Married
7. Ride in a Gondola
8. Learn to tango
9. Drink an expensive glass of wine
10. Go Skiing
11. Go to Alabama’s National Championship Game
12. Go snorkeling
13. Go to an art museum
14. Go to SNL or a late night show taping
15. Get a massage
Today, Michael and I went shopping here are a few of the things I want so badly that I am planning on making. The chair is a wish list item!
2 comments:
They make stencils that have that motif on them. Not sure where to get them though.
Yeah I was thinking Hobby Lobby or Michael's would have some stencil or possibly an applique!
Post a Comment