Thursday, April 16, 2009

Graduate School!


Well guys, I have decided to take my education to the next level. Tomorrow I officially send out my application for graduate school. I researched a lot of different programs throughout Alabama and being that I want the degree from a distance education program, that eliminated the University of Alabama completely. My main criteria for choosing the school was of course flexibility and cost but also pre-reqs and time to complete the degree. Ultimately, I have chosen Troy University. The staff is by far the most helpful and genuinely kind people and the program is accredited and can be completed (if I push myself) in as little as a year and half but realistically with how much I have to do for my full time job about two to two and half years to finish. I will be getting my MBA! I am very very excited, as are the parents! I start classes August 10th assuming my GMAT score passes me through. I will know for sure my acceptance has been granted by July 1st! I will keep you posted!

No comments: