Monday, July 13, 2009

4th of July


Since we spent the week prior to the 4th of July holiday with my parents in Orange Beach, it was only fair to spend the holiday weekend with Michael's family. We spent the holiday weekend in Killen, AL with all of the Stovall Family. Tiffany and Paul made the trek down from Little Rock and the extended family came from parts of Tennessee. It was so much fun! We played in the sun the whole time.


I made my new favorite holiday cupcakes! Confetti cupcakes with cream cheese icing and handmade flags on top! YUM! I also made a fruit plate with a homemade fruit dip. (both turned out very well!)

Michael and Paul along with the kids played in the pool almost the entire two days!

Paul carried the game, BAGO, which p.s. was sooooo much fun! We had tournaments all throughout the trip home. (I eliminated Mr. Stovall! I'm kinda proud of that!)

No comments: