skip to main | skip to sidebar

Lauren Benae

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.  What you'll discover will be wonderful.  What you'll discover is yourself.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fabulous Fondant!

Two trips to Wal-mart, one trip to Hobby Lobby, and one trip to Publix and about 6 hours(breaks included) I actually made my very first fondant cake! I think it turned out really really great, especially for my first time. I really enjoyed making the cutouts, I stuck to the Alabama A and just dots. Next I really want to do more with layers and ribbons. I think a two layer is perfect because you can contrast. I took pictures throughout the whole process! I hope my Dad has a great birthday celebration with his Alabama red velvet cake! Yay!





Posted by Lauren Benae at 8:03 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Embroidery Website

My Embroidery Website

My Loves

  • AC Vollers
  • An American Au Pair in Paris
  • Apartment Therapy
  • Bakerella
  • Booth #32
  • Capture the Moment
  • Casey's Corner
  • College Girl
  • Craft Fail
  • Doodlebug Monograms
  • Everyday with the Erwins
  • Funny Side of Life
  • Ideas & Inspiration
  • Inspired Goodness
  • It's Moore Time
  • Jenn and Joeseph
  • Oh so nice
  • Pear Tree Embroidery
  • Polka Dot Mom
  • Pretty Little Things
  • Rasberry Suite
  • Shannon Miller Salty Blog
  • Sonja's Blog
  • Southern Girl
  • The Vollers Family
  • Whitney Owen Designs

My Loves

  • EBAY
  • Forever 21
  • HGTV
  • House Beautiful
  • PAPERTREYink
  • People of Wal-Mart
  • Stampin UP
  • Talent Zoo
  • Taste of Home
  • The Limited

Labels

  • alabama (1)
  • announcements (1)
  • beach (1)
  • bedroom (1)
  • cards (2)
  • christmas (1)
  • clean (1)
  • clothes (1)
  • cookies in a jar (1)
  • cooking (1)
  • cool colors (1)
  • crafts (1)
  • decorating (3)
  • deep sea fishing (1)
  • eggs (1)
  • fashion (1)
  • finance (1)
  • Free (2)
  • gift card holder (1)
  • giftcards (1)
  • Hobby Lobby (1)
  • homemade cards (2)
  • homemade christmas cards (2)
  • homemade gifts (4)
  • magnets (1)
  • moving (1)
  • paper (1)
  • roll tide (2)
  • shopping (1)
  • signs (1)
  • Suze Orman (1)
  • thank you card (1)
  • vacation (2)

Blog Archive

  • April (1)
  • February (4)
  • January (4)
  • December (7)
  • November (9)
  • October (7)
  • September (10)
  • August (7)
  • July (8)
  • June (6)
  • May (5)
  • April (4)
  • March (4)
  • February (3)
  • January (2)
  • December (4)
  • November (4)
  • October (6)
  • September (1)
  • August (2)
  • July (4)
  • June (2)
  • May (1)
  • April (5)
  • March (7)
  • January (5)
  • December (2)
  • November (2)
  • October (2)
  • September (1)
  • July (4)
  • June (2)
  • May (3)
 

.