
My brother, Aimee and myself all have birthdays within the same week so we had a lot to celebrate! Aimee turned the big 21 last Friday. She was so excited! I bought her a crown and sash for the big night that said, "Birthday Girl" I also got her the famous Gigi's Cupcakes to celebrate. That Sunday my family as well as Aimee's got together for a group birthday brunch at The Cheesecake Factory! It was so yummy! We all exchanged gifts and had a lot of laughs!

Her roommates made her this adorable martini shaped sign that was listed with several things she had to do throughout the night, it was a fun scavenger hunt!

Gigi's Cupcakes....yuuuuummmmm!

Brunch at The Cheesecake Factory

Joey and I both got these awesome giant framed Sports Illustrated Covers from Dad!

I got Aimee a beach towel (monogrammed with her name, of course); a Vera Bradley bag, and every travel size item in Target for their Spring Break Cruise this weekend!

I got Joey a pink pin striped Polo Shirt and all the travel size items for Boys at Target for their cruise!
No comments:
Post a Comment