On Saturday I packed up the Jeep and headed to my college friend Cat's parents lake house on Lake Guntersville! We had a BBQ, a fantastic lake house, a birthday party and fun in the sun for the one hour it didn't rain! I owe Cat's parents a homemade thank you card for their hospitality, it was a wonderful weekend and we have pictures to prove it!! Monday, May 31, 2010
Memorial Day 2010
On Saturday I packed up the Jeep and headed to my college friend Cat's parents lake house on Lake Guntersville! We had a BBQ, a fantastic lake house, a birthday party and fun in the sun for the one hour it didn't rain! I owe Cat's parents a homemade thank you card for their hospitality, it was a wonderful weekend and we have pictures to prove it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After the BBQ we headed out to Boondocks for some live music!
Cat's grandmother had a birthday so we celebrated with cake and presents on Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment