On my way down to the beach I stopped by Peach Park and met up with a college buddy I haven't seen in 5 years! He lives in Clanton, AL and works right next to Peach Park. When I was little, my family would always stop and get ice cream as a treat if we behaved well on the car ride home. So to take a trip down memory lane and get to catch up with Stephen, I stopped for ice cream and a few hours of conversation on my way down to the beach! I made him take a picture with me to remember the occasion!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Peach Park
On my way down to the beach I stopped by Peach Park and met up with a college buddy I haven't seen in 5 years! He lives in Clanton, AL and works right next to Peach Park. When I was little, my family would always stop and get ice cream as a treat if we behaved well on the car ride home. So to take a trip down memory lane and get to catch up with Stephen, I stopped for ice cream and a few hours of conversation on my way down to the beach! I made him take a picture with me to remember the occasion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment