
Friday we all headed downtown to see US at Zydeco and too my very much awesome surprise, they are an 80s cover band!! Now we all know my obsession with Journey and my love for 80s music in general so this was right up my alley!! Chad and Nicole were the culprits for the night out on the town because they had been to a wedding where the band had performed!! We had an awesome group come together including my brother in from Atlanta and his girlfriend Aimee, who I simply adore!! I was so excited to have them in town and the opportunity to meet up with Chases' brother Chad and his girlfriend Nicole, we even managed to get Nolte come out and join!

Joey got on stage and
shook his booty!! I have everything on video and lets just say it was awesome! He is such a good sport!

Before Joey took the stage, his girlfriend Aimee, showed us all how she can shake it!! Aimee is such a blast to hang out with, we always have a great time together!!! When we all arrived at the show, there were maybe 10 people there, Aimee just busted in, started dancing and got the whole crowd going!!! Did I mention I love this chick!??

Nolte met up with us for the show!!!!

My sweet lil brother and me!!! :)

Hanging out on the on the patio while US took break.

Chase and his brother Chad, who apparently wanted to express his enthusiasm for picture time!! :)

Chase and Nolte
No comments:
Post a Comment