Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010!!

 IMG_1091

Halloween was so much fun this year! It started with Chase and I meeting my cousin at my parent’s house.

IMG_1090

After a few photos, we grabbed  Dad and headed next door for the neighborhood block party! They had food and drinks along with an awesome band; but most importantly, the haunted house they build each year. To say the least, I was impressed!! IMG_1100

IMG_1096   Mom was a gypsy and the final stop in the haunted house’s trail!!

IMG_1116 If you haven’t noticed by now, I was a cheerleader and Chase was a nerd. (I think he makes quite the adorable nerd if you ask me!!!)

IMG_1109

After finishing up the block party we headed downtown to Nana Funk’s with my cousin Mary and her friend Jenny!!

IMG_1120

After Nana Funks we met up with some of Chase’s friends and family! We had a great time dancing and getting to see all the great costumes!

IMG_1114IMG_1113  

All in all Halloween was a total blast and I very much enjoyed getting to see all our friends and everyone in their costumes!!

No comments: