Sunday, December 5, 2010

Frontiers: A Tribute to Journey Concert

47574_900658940375_27413396_47376732_4353670_n

On Friday night Mr. Biggs and I headed up to visit my bff in Huntsville for a Journey cover band concert! Frontiers: A Tribute to Journey is a band out of Virginal that tours the country covering all the big Journey hits! If you know me, you I seriously HEART Journey!

155437_900662672895_27413396_47376844_3045871_n

The bestie and myself put on our dancing shoes and headed downtown after a few hours of long overdue conversation!! (I even got my Christmas presents from Tory and Mrs. Hall!! The necklace I am wearing is one of them!! I think it is so pretty!!) We decided to pregame a bit downtown at Humphries before heading over to Crossroads. We had a few cocktails, a little dinner and we were off to go sing and dance to my favorite band’s music!!!

162877_900661385475_27413396_47376803_1558051_n

In fact, I am such a huge fan, and also I will talk to anyone at any given situation, at their last concert I ended up making friends with the band. Tory and I had our names on the list!! Guys, for real, I felt so special!! Tory and I had such a fun girl’s night! In fact we ended up running into some of our friends at the concert!!

What a fun night out on the town!! They played all my favorites!!

“Girl cant help it”, “Lights”, “Open Arms”, and of course my absolute favorite song of all time, “Don’t stop believing”.

No comments: