Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Birthday!

As it so happens, my birthday fell on a Monday this year. That Monday happened to be President's Day which is recognized for the very first year as a paid holiday! Whoo-hoo!
After sleeping in all morning I headed to Massage Envy to get a full body massage, it was heavenly! I even snapped a photo of the room! After an afternoon of pampering myself I headed over to the parent's house for some cake, presents, and a lovely steak dinner at Firebirds. My mom made me the refurbished picnic basket which was of course stuffed full of goodies and she even made her first fondant cake! I think she did a fabulous job! My Dad got me the bag I have been wanting for work! I am so excited, the picture doesn't do it justice! It is being shipped now and I cannot wait for it to get here!


No comments: