The trip was long but I learned A LOT about our new drug, Prandimet. All week I have been detailing my doctors about it and it has been going really well. Exceptionally well actually. The doctors that usually never let me detail them actually stop whatever they are doing and LISTEN. Holy cow, I am in an alternate universe, I am not the invisible pharm rep???? I think by next month I will have some scripts starting to float in! Yay!
Yesterday was quite an adventure. For those of you who are not pharm reps you have a computer that tells you who you need to see. ( Not usually the people writing your drug, so I like to think of them as strong suggestions of who I should spend my time chatting drugs with). Well on Jan 6th we got a new list of target doctors. It never fails, I finally figure out what the heck I am doing and they change everything....I diverge.... Monday I decided to see one of these "strongly suggested" doctors. I have one doctor in the very small town of Waterloo, AL. Well after driving an extra hour past Muscle Shoals, I arrive on a dirt road that I travel 2.2 miles upon until I arrive at the graveyard/funeral home that operative word "used" to be my doctors office. I went to the only gas station in town and they inform me that Dr. Yielding has relocated over two years ago to guess what, MUSCLE SHOALS! I was just there!!!! Anyways, it turned into a beautiful disaster. Look at the pics I stopped to take. BEAUTIFUL! Needless to say after the few pics I snapped I headed home it only took me 3 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment