Friday, January 23, 2009

Dreamy Rooms

OK, so I know, blue and silver, kinda an obsession

This rug is beautiful and I love the lamps and the mirror headboard, and well.....everything is fantastic


Other side of the room, love the accessories on the chest of drawers and the cute bench/side table!




This is the perfect combination of class, comfort, and elegance. I like that it is simple, clean, and feminine.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Hey girl! :) I miss you all sooo much. I love the room design that you found. Very cute and fabulous! :-D I love blue, and I love silver too. I would just make mine a darker blue, because it's my favorite color...but that light blue is totally cute too.

I saw your clothes you recently got. Adorable! :-) I just bought me some black heels, with a mini bow on top. (I'll take what I can find in my size here at our PX.) And I got me some dresses. They're all from Jessica London and very cute. I got a grey sweater dress, a long sleeve brown dress, one wrap dress in blue, black and white-very cute-, a red dress with pockets, and a pretty blue dress with polk-a-dots, but not too ugly. It's still cold here, so I can't buy anything for spring or summer til later. I'd freeze!

MISS YOU ALL!!!!! BIG HUGS!!!
Sonja

p.s. I do hope that Alabama goes to a National Championship game soon too! :-D I saw that in your goals by the time you turn 30 list. Very good ones too!