Sunday, March 8, 2009

Follow up on Scrapbook Paper decorating!


I wanted to follow up with instructions on the scrapbook paper decorating!

Scrapbook paper can also be used to decorate around the house.


The above wall art can easily be created by using 12x12 inch Styrofoam Brand Foam Squares and covering it with scrapbook paper of your choice. At less than $5/sq, this is a really inexpensive way to transform a room in your house. They can be found at any craft store.
The Styrofoam Brand Foam also comes in 3" cubes that can be also be wrapped in scrapbook paper and used as vases.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Hey cuz! :D I love that idea! I think I will have to find me some boards. I didn't even think about using scrapbook paper...incredible! :) And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dining room in purple from your previous post. OMG! That is just classy, but not soo ritzy that I would be afraid to have kids in it. LOL. ;)

Hope you're doing well...love yas...miss ya...