Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whoa slow down!

Well today was quite eventful. I woke up this morning on my way to my Tuesday appointment at 8:30 (which means i get to sleep an extra 15 mins in...hold the train!) so I was excited that it was the second Tuesday in my rotation. Got to see Dr. Creech and went on with my merry day. Normal, saw the same pharm reps and went on to my lunch with Dr. Varquez in Cullman, told me she had written some Fenoglide (my cardio drug I sell) this morning and I was so pumped. Got in my car to check my phone and Matthew was calling. Answered chipper than ever (b/c it was 73 and SUNNY...YAY!) and come to find out that my RSM (Regional Sales Manager aka my bosses boss) has been fired, oh and did I mention my boss got fired last week!!!!!!! Needless to say, I spiraled no not spiraled, spun out of control because you know what that means. The new CFO Joe is cleaning house. Which means my job could possibly have a realignment or even worse LAYOFFS! Now I am sure that I need to keep my fingers crossed and say several prayers because I DO NOT WANT TO BE UNEMPLOYED! Gossip says the restructure will come in June. PLEASE pray for my job because Lord knows he has been hearing my prayers today! BUT above all else that is just the gossip mill, it could mean they were bad at there job and will just fill there positions or it could mean that new CFO, Joe, is a very scary man!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Big hugs Benae! :) I hope you keep your job! We'll be praying...