Monday, March 16, 2009

New Project

I saw this when I was in Nashville, TN a few weekends back and I am sold on this genius idea! It is a "Jewelry Frame Organizer". The knobs hold the necklaces/braclets and the flaps on the top are where you can pin or clip in your earrings. So cute! It is a picture frame with a cork board attached and it is personalized for your liking. You can pick different knobs, fabric, and these adorable fabric covered push pins (for your rings or a way to tack up notes). Sold for $65 I think I can make my own for around $20!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

I love that! :) Would be sooo much easier to hold the jewelry!

Lauren Benae said...

i know, i hosted a lunch for work today and got a bunch of the nurses to give me some feedback and i got a lot of great ideas so hopefully next weekend i will have it finished!!!