Sunday, April 18, 2010

A-Day Weekend!


Anna and I headed down to Tuscaloosa to see the A-Day game. We drove down Friday night and stayed with my brother until Sunday. After getting settled in at the condo, Anna and I headed out to see her sister and her husband. It only took us about an hour of walking around in heels to find this tiny place called Alcove that neither of us had ever been to. We finally arrived and it was such a treat to meet some of her family! After catching up for a bit, Anna and I headed out to meet up with my brother and his friends.

On Saturday I went shopping at the Limited, since we do not have one in Huntsville or Birmingham. I got two pairs of much needed pants! Anna and I watched the A-Day game together and then headed out to meet our friends!
It was so much fun seeing people I went to high school and college with, old clients from the Crimson White and all the new people I got to meet. I was really excited to meet Anna's good friend Tara, she is such a sweetheart!
I had a blast with good friends in Tuscaloosa but I must admit I am ready to get back to reality for a bit! A-day weekend was a complete success and so much fun!

No comments: